Our very own Ryan Gustafson will be presenting Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at the LA Law Library from 12:15 p.m. — 1:45 p.m.
With the number of tech, entertainment, and fashion startups growing in L.A. and innovation on the rise, the time to master the fundamentals of assisting clients in selecting and forming business entities has never been better. Business attorneys, creditor’s rights attorneys, in-house counsel, family law practitioners, and estate planners will benefit from this comprehensive overview of corporations, LLCs, and partnerships, and the protections and advantages conferred by each.
- Major characteristics of partnerships (general and limited), LLPs, S- and C-corps, close corporations, social purpose and benefit corporations, and LLCs
- Suitability of business types and their protections
- Income tax considerations
- Management and control, and fiduciary duties
- Transferability of interests and continuity of business
For more information and to register please click here.